Welcome to the Autumn (Harvest) Equinox, marking the first day of fall.
If you have high dreams and goals and are looking for a way to reach them, then read on, because I’m going to share with you my favorite ritual to manifest your destiny. Did you know that at pivotal times of year, you can harness the rhythm and energy of nature to grow, make changes and manifest your reality more easily. Well you can. And today, the autumn equinox, is one of those days because the energetic qualities of equinoxes initiate action! Back in the days of our grandparents and ancestors, the autumn equinox marked a time of reward and rest. It symbolized both a time to celebrate the nourishing foods harvested from the crops planted earlier in the year and to pack up the produce that would feed them throughout the cold, dark months
In today’s modern world, not all of us plant crops but we all to produce our own harvest. Every thought you make and every action you take represents the seeds you sow, and the seeds you sow bring about the harvest you shall reap. Want the best out of your harvest? Than align your thoughts and actions and tend to your garden. Today is the perfect day to start. This ritual is one of the fastest ways I have experienced to manifest. It can be performed any time, but on high activation days, like today or the new or full moon, its power is magnified and often times, you will experience rapid change.
I first came about this ritual while on at a yoga retreat in Thailand. It was New Year’s Eve, 2008. In a thatched roof pavilion, by the calm waters, our master of ceremonies explained the ritual. With both excitement and suspicion, I followed his tutelage. My intentions were to be released of my corporate job, to have the time and means to travel, to let go of my materialistic mindset and to grow in my spirituality. At the time, I was an advertising executive in the fast paced media world of NYC. I had become stressed and burned out and was looking for a new way of living.
Upon returning home, within just four days of the ceremony, I was informed that I was being laid off… and here’s the kicker — they were giving me a severance package. Holy Manifesting! So I packed my bags and took off to India to further my yoga training and find my spirit.
Since then, I often come back to this ritual. I have shared it with close friends and today I’m happy to share it with you.
Here’s What You Need
- Sage or Palo Santo
- Paper to write on
- Bowl filled with earth (dirt)
- Relaxing music
1. Prepare your environment. Cleanse the room first by lighting a sage or Palo Santo smudge stick. If you do not have either on hand, you can cleanse the room by setting your intentions of purifying the room, releasing any toxic or negative energy. If you do have sage or Palo Santo, light it and wave it like a wand throughout the room and set your intentions as described above.
2. Light your candle in a safe, comfortable spot in the room.
3. Think about the goals and intentions that you want to achieve. Perhaps you want to gain control of your health and wellbeing, find your ideal romantic partner, get a new fabulous job, travel to an exotic destiny. Dig deep in your soul’s desires.
4. Now, write it out in a present, grateful statement. For example: “I love and am grateful for my fabulous, new job.”
5. Once you have your list, sit by your candle, bring the paper in between your hands and form prayer hands at your heart. Meditate on the list for 10 minutes. It’s beneficial to gaze into the candle flame first to purify your thoughts. Then close your eyes and meditate on your goals.
When meditating, visualize your goals as already manifested — see, feel, experience yourself as already actualizing what you desire to bring forth. Oddly, your mind does not differentiate thought from reality. The synapses fire the same way. So your mind thinks it’s already happening. In time, the universe will catch up to your vision and that’s when the magic happens.
6. Now fold the paper and bring it to the fire. Allow it to catch and carefully bring it to your earth bowl and let it safely burn. Burning is one of the quickest ways to manifest your goals.
7. Release your desires to the divine universe and repeat this affirmation, “And so it is.”
If you enjoyed this blog and ritual, please share it with a friend. Sharing is caring, so share the knowledge. 🙂 Click the sharing icons below.
Help Others With Your Experience
I’d love to hear your insights. What are you manifesting? How are you celebrating this beautiful transition of seasons? What have you harvested that you are proud of? What tips can you share that has worked for you? The conversation continues below. Something you bring up may help someone else in their journey manifesting their goals.
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
— Robert Louis Stevenson
Happy Solstice and May Your Light Shine Bright,